Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Full Day

We had a full and fun day. We decided to start the day with a walk through Bear Hollow. This is a great place in Athens. Shannon has even volunteered at the nature center. They have several animals that have been rescued and cannot be released back in the wild. It's also next to a great pond to walk around. This place reminds me of our old playgroup in Covington. But the best part, it's FREE.


We met Ryan there and then started walking, no plans just see how the day unfolds. I wanted to share some great pictures that Shannon took of some plants & flowers. I think they are great, but I am her mother. She is really starting to get into photography. I so need to get her a better camera and have her hang out with Andrea!

After walking and looking, we went to the Athens Library for the kids' book club. Ran into a awesome friend Stephanie (another LLL Leader)while I was there. Things just work out the way they should. We got to have a mini meeting with a mom at the library. I heard a baby of about 2-3 mths just crying it's head off....I had to find this baby. Well Stephanie had the same thought, we almost ran into each other, we had to seek, find and fix this baby. Happy to say all ended well, baby and mommy settled into a nice nursing moment...with the two of us smiling!
After the library I dropped Shannon off for her clarinet lesson. Then I took the kids home, put baby down for nap, feed other kids, baby wakes up, picked up Shannon, made cookies, made dinner for tonight and tomorrow night, schooled some, straighten up, feed baby, put baby down for nap, made snack for kids, listened to them practice instruments and read, give baby to mother, finish dinner, cleaned up, Patrick comes home, two kids go do horse chores, eat dinner, make beds for guest, mother arrives with a friend, chat, put my babies to bed and finally update blog.
The End.....to a long day. But I feel good about it all.

No comments: