Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Cheryle!

Some wonderful friends got together to honor a supreme friend on her 50th birthday. What great women, no Over the Hill stuff just pure uplifting and caring remarks. Cheryle is one of the most peaceful ladies I know. You can just feel her inter peace and wisdom when you are around her. She is a wise mother and a supportive La Leche League Leader. After we had an honoring ceremony, we ate and was merry. Some of us even stayed over night. Kelly Belle thought it was funny that 'big' girls have sleep overs, too. Cheryle a welcoming home and was a generous hostess. Hey, let me not forget to thank her husband and family for letting us crash with them for the evening. Even though this was Cheryle's weekend, the next morning she cooked us a wonderful breakfast to send us on our way full and happy.
I want to thank Stephanie for planning this whole weekend. She is so sweet and dear friend to me!! You ROCK!
Thank you, Cheryle for being a wonderful example of what a woman, wife, mother, friend and a support person should be. I hope I am as lovely as you when I turn 50!

These flowers came from my garden!
Thanks Sara and Caroline (Cheryle's talented children) for these pictures. Please check out Sara's web site: http://www.sarawisephotography.com/sections/about.php
Great wedding photos!

No comments: