Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rain, Rain

We have been having lots of rain lately. The weathermen predict many more days of rain. I know we need the rain, but I really think we might grow moldy.
The horses are making a mess of the pasture...muddy!!!! The drive way has a small stream running down it.
I took a few shots with my new camera of things that have some rain droplets on them. I love the simple pleasure of nature and what it give us to enjoy!
Yellow daisies are my favorite flowers, so sweet and simple.Morning glories are all over our yard, the previous owners must have planted them.
Watermelon plant is growing very nicely, we never planted it...go figure!
Yes, the spider is back!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love your photos - what kind of camera did you get? I have the bug for a digital SLR - Nikon or Canon.........
Amy